Today, I’m going to talk about other foreign brand’s convertible PCs.
Many PC companies have released their products for the growth of PC market.
In 2005, Lenovo took over PC department of IBM and has grow on the basis of technology of IBM.
Some people say that Lenovo surpass HP now.
Following general trend Lenovo also released three convertible PCs.
There are IdeaPad Yoga 13, IdeaPad Yoga 11 and ThinkPad Twist.
IdeaPad Yoga 13
Its screen size is 13.3 inch. The screen folds 360 degrees like a note. It is very revolutionary and attractive. Yoga 13 has Microsoft OS Windows 8. This is available for both of personal and business use.
IdeaPad Yoga 11
Its screen size is 11.6 inch. This is a subordinate model of Yoga 13. It can fold 360 degrees, either. However, I’m sorry that its OS is Windows 8 RT, which cannot operate applications of desktop.
ThinkPad Twist
Its screen size is 12.5 inch. This is different from Yoga series. ThinkPad’s screen can be turned over 360 degrees, so its keyboard is not exposed, unlike Yoga series.
I expect how Lenovo’s convertible PCs change PC market.
No comments:
Post a Comment